REMS can act at the main point of contact for tenants. This is especially helpful if you are a landlord that is not based locally. You can be assured that any issues/concerns will be dealt with efficiently on your behalf. Services provided also include:
- Arrange for rent collection and remittance to landlord
- Annual / Bi-annual financial reporting
- Bi-annual inspection
- Furnish Client with inspection report together with photographs of the interior and exterior (if applicable) of the property
AT END OF TENANCY
- Retrieve the keys and access cards from the tenant.
- Note the readings on the utility meters.
- Carry out an inspection of the property (noting any visible changes from the initial condition).
- Photograph the interior and exterior (if applicable) of the property.
- Check the inventory of the contents of the property (if applicable).
- Invite tenant to include their observations on the inventory/condition of the property.
- Request from the tenant the final bill for various utilities.
- Assess the extent of repairs/maintenance work necessary and advise client accordingly.
- Calculate the amount, if any, of the security deposit to be deducted to cover breaches of the tenancy and appraise Client.